Qualification: B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Bangalore) - 2009, M.V.Sc. (Surgery and Radiology) (Hisar)- 2011
Specialization: Endoscopy and Laparoscopic Surgery, Orthopaedics and Joints Surgery, Spine Surgery, Radiology
Membership: Haryana Veterinary Council, Veterinary Council of India, American College of Veterinary Radiology (ACVR), International Veterinary Radiology Association (IVRA)
Experience: 13+ years
- Veterinary Diagnostic Endoscopy and Surgical Laparoscopy from Germany in 2016
- Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery by Veterinary Orthopaedic Foundation, Pune in 2016 and 2017
- Small Animal Cardiology, Veterinary College, Palampur, 2017
- Small Animal Computed Tomography (CT scan) from Italy in 2019
- Skin Grafting and Axial Flap Pattern by Southpaws Veterinary Hospital Australia- 2022
- Small Animal Spine Surgery, Bangalore-2022
- Advance TPLO Surgery and Arthroscopy from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand in 2023.
Trainer and coach:
- Dr. Vikash is an expert speaker and coach in Small Animal Ultrasound and has trained more than 50 doctors across the country.
- Dr. Vikash is part of teaching faculty in World Laparoscopy Hospital , Gurgaon, where he has trained more than 100 doctors in Veterinary Endoscopy and Laparoscopic Surgery.