An office cat, lovingly known as AutoCAT (a fun spin on AutoCAD!) was discovered in a distressed state near a transformer. She was found with singed whiskers, a burnt nose, and a burnt leg, in contact with a source of heat or electricity.
Quick action was taken, and the cat was rushed to CGS Veterinary Care Hospital, Reaching the hospital, the cat underwent an immediate assessment by the expert veterinarians to identify the extent of injuries, check for signs of shock, and determine the overall health condition.
The vets at CGS Hospital, Gurgaon who are the best vets nearby admitted AutoCAT for stabilisation, diagnostic tests, and critical treatment. Despite the severity of the mishap, AutoCAT displayed resilience throughout the recovery process.
The cat's ability to remain jovial shows a positive attitude and emotional well-being despite the challenging circumstances. AutoCAT has fully recovered from the incident. The veterinary care provided was successful in restoring the cat's health and well-being.