Holiday Boarding Kennels / Cattery
There are times when you have to leave your pets back home during your holidays or a business tour and the only thing that makes you worry is the safety and health of your companion. CGS Hospital offers a home away from home for your pets while you are travelling. At CGS, a relaxed and comfortable environment is provided to them where they can enjoy their stay. We ensure that your pets spend a good holiday time with plenty of exercise and stimulation.
When you board your pet with CGS hospital, you are assured that your pet gets the best treatment available.
Note :- Kennel cough vaccination given minimum 72hours before is compulsory for boarding
Some key features are as follows:
- Air-conditioned kennels /Cattery.
- Attentive staff to ensure that kennels and exercise areas are clean and comfortable.
- Pets are monitored very carefully during its stay by our staff for elimination habits, appetite and overall well-being.
- Pets are fed fresh food. In a case if the pet is on packaged food, the owner shall provide the food.
- Dogs are exercised four times a day.
- Cats are provided separate area for boarding with all the above mentioned facilities.
CGS Hospital reserves the right to reject any boarding. We do not board puppies / kittens of less than 4 months of age, aggressive pets and bitches on season. We recommend a visit with your pet to CGS Hospital to see our boarding facilities. Please request for boarding for your pets at least 2 weeks in advance. Our veterinarians prefer to check the pet before boarding to rule out any sickness and that the pet is free from fleas, ticks and internal parasites. All pets will be given a tick /flea shampoo, treatment at the time of boarding at owner's cost. Please carry your pets vaccination card to ensure that they are current on vaccinations.
Check-In time: Morning 9AM - 10 AM.
Check-Out time: Morning 9AM - 10 AM, 5PM - 6PM.
/* END OF WRAPPING FUNCTION */